AutoDWG PDF to DXF Converter Stand-Alone is a free trial software application from the Converters & Optimizers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, French, Italian and it was last updated on 2010-10-14. The program can be installed on Win98, WinXP.
PDF to DXF Converter Stand-Alone let you convert PDF to DXF and PDF to DWG with few easy steps. There is no need to redraw a drawing according to a PDF any more, PDF to DXF converter will help you solving this.
1. Accepts single page and multipage PDF input, you can even specify the pages to convert.
2. Preview PDF before conversion.
3. Supports AutoCAD version 2.5 to 2009.
4. Support all vector entities in PDF including line, polyline, polygon, text, arc, circle, hatches, demension etc.
5. Extract embedded raster images as Xref in converted drawing from PDF files.
6. Choose to convert raster to vector. If you open a PDF, zoom in to most details level and still see smooth lines you are seeing a vector PDF. If the zoom in reveals jaggy lines, then it is a raster PDF, which can also be converted as editable lines in the converted CAD drawing.
7. Keep scale, lineweight, solid entities, etc.
8. High quality, high performance, and no training needed.
9. The "Pro" version supports batch conversion.
AutoDWG PDF to DXF Converter Stand-Alone (version 3.7) has a file size of 6.89 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 148 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.